The Queen of Sheba House carries the name of an African monarch from ancient times. It is decorated with crafts from Ethiopia and other parts of Africa.
It can accommodate up to 10 persons and has the following:
- Private swimming pool, 8 x 3 metres and a beautiful garden with a lawn right next to the house
- Large terrace with outdoor grill and spectacular views of the river and mountains
- Three bedrooms: 1) one double bed (and a giant mirror), 2) one double bed, 3) four single beds. There is also a sofa in the living room that can be turned into a double bed.
- All bedrooms have lights with dimmers and wardrobes
- Two bathrooms with one shower
- Satellite TV with all the sports channels
- Wood-burning stove
- Large and very well equipped kitchen